TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF RENTED ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THIS RENTAL CONTRACT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT S/HE HAS RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND OTHER GOODS LISTED ON THE CONTRACT.
2. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS, INCLUDING THEIR SAFE AND PROPER USE, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND RETURN TO XTREME JUMPER RENTALS. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR REPAIR.
3. XTREME JUMPER RENTALS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
4. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND XTREME JUMPER RENTALS. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD XTREME JUMPER RENTALS HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER’S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
5. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS).
6. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT XTREME JUMPER RENTALS AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS.
7. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND WILL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN TO RENTAL JUMPER PRIOR TO EVENT, WRITTEN INSTRUCTION, OR VERBAL.
8. ATTORNEY FEES: The customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by XTREME JUMPER RENTALS in enforcing these terms and conditions.
9. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: In consideration of, the foregoing lease, CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees for himself, herself, itself and any personal representatives, heirs and next of kin that he, she or its assumes full responsibility for the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leased herein during the entire time that the PROPERTY is under CUSTOME’S care, custody or control. CUSTOMER warrants and represents that he, she, or it will, at all times, supervise the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leased herein. CUSTOMER further agrees that he/she/it is responsible for the full value of the PROPERTY leased herein the event the PROPERTY is lost, stolen, or damaged while in CUSTOMER’S care, custody or control. XTREME JUMPER RENTALS makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, about the safety of any of the PROPERTY leased.
10.RELEASE: CUSTOMER hereby releases waives, and discharges XTREME JUMPER RENTALS, including its agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, from and against any and all claims for damages suffered by any person or entity connected with the use or operation of any of the PROPERTY leased herein. This release is intended to include but is not limited to, liability due to the XTREME JUMPER RENTALS NEGLIGENCE, regardless of whether such negligence is active or passive. This release is intended to discharge XTREME JUMPER RENTALS from all liability for any injury to any and all person(s) and any and all property damage, loss of the use of property, physical injury, death, enjoyment of life, loss of profits, injury to goodwill, injury to goodwill, injury to reputation, all other forms of consequential injury and damage, regardless of how such injury or damage is called or characterized. CUSTOMER waives all rights to XTREME JUMPER RENTALS for any injury a child/adult may suffer due to negligence or any other cause.
11.RULES FOR USE-CAPACITY: Safety Firs. Children’s safety depends on the presence of adult supervision while INFLATABLE UNIT is in use. Keep the age and size of groups compatible. Up to 8 children from 2-8 years old, up to 6 children from 8-12 years old, up to 4 older teens, or 3 adults only. SOMERSAULTS, ROUGH HORSEPLAY AND FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO SHOES, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO SHARP OBJECTS, NO SILLY STRING ALLOWED.
12.NO REFUNDS AFTER RENTAL EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, IN CASE OF RAIN, INFLATABLE UNIT MAY ACCUMULATE WATER. SAFETY FIRST. PLEASE REMOVE ALL OCCUPANTS AND LEAVE UNIT INFLATED. WHEN RAIN STOPS YOU MAY RE-ENTER AFTER YOU COMPLETELY DRY THE INSIDE AND THE STEP WITH TOWELS.
IF WIND EXCEEDS 25 MPH IN A STROM DEFLATE IMMEDIATELY.
Call the office for questions 818-388-9300